Thursday, July 4, 2013

June Was A Good Month...

My book Sugar Daddy had the best first month of any book I've ever written. I seem to have touched the zeitgeist! :) We did in fact break - actually, we obliterated - our all-time unit volume sales record, so there will be a new Reader Reward story, for free, this month. It's called Shooting on Location and it's yet another adventure featuring Sean Dunston, artist, photographer, and accidental mind controller. His home-built hypno-flash works like a charm... but what will happen when he takes the model out of the studio? Tune in and find out soon!

As always, thanks so much for buying my books. I really appreciate it. And don't forget to get your copy of Double Exposure - when Shooting on Location comes out, Double Exposure will revert to its usual price of 99 cents as a regular Dreams of Control short story.

Thanks and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment