Monday, July 16, 2012

Welcome To My Unspeakable Dreams...

I'm Marc Cabot, author of the Dreams of Control series of erotic mind control stories, as well as The Reunion, a tale of erotic discovery. Information on Dreams of Control can be found at my website, dreamsofcontrol.com, and you can see all my books on Amazon at Marc Cabot's Author Page.

I have a really interesting day job which unfortunately I can't talk about. :) But I've been writing for a long time: the stories get into my head, and they won't let me rest until they get out. I never thought anybody else would be all that interested in them, but after showing one to a friend, she urged me to publish them because other people would like them too. I've never been so happy to be wrong - people aren't just interested, they pay to read them! As the great Robert Heinlein said after selling his first story, "How long has this racket been going on, and why didn't anybody tell me about it sooner?"

Over the next few days, I'll publish short discussion posts about each of my books, and then start talking about what I'd like to do next. I always love to hear from people who've read my work or who are interested in the kind of stuff I write, so please feel free to leave comments or send me email at marc@dreamsofcontrol.com. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment